Summer Camp 2022
Summer Camp 2022
The holidays can be stressful when looking for reasonably priced childcare. The affordable, fun and high quality childcare we provide at Jump Starters TC has proved more popular than ever. We at Jump Starters are pleased to announce that the Bouncing Into Excellence Summer Camp will be running this year at the same fantastic low prices.
Venue Details: Harlesden Primary School, Acton Lane, NW10 8UT
Dates: 25th July – 19th August
Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Age Group: 4 – 14
Ofsted Registration Number: 2602999
Schedule of the Week
The children will be put into 5 groups of 20, categorised into year groups. Groups will move around each activity with an allocated sports leader throughout the day. Jump Starter students will be given two 30 minutes breaks and an hour lunch break. There will be seven 50 minute sessions throughout the day. All children will have a Fun-Filled and Great Learning Experience!
To be eligible for a free place at holiday activities via Brent’s HAF programme children and young people must be:
- Currently in Reception to Year 11; and
- Permanently resident in Brent or attending a Brent school; and
- Eligible for and in receipt of benefits-related free school meals or have had their eligibility confirmed by their school or other professionals.
When booking a place, you may be asked to confirm your eligibility by:
- Showing a copy of your school holiday supermarket voucher email.
- Quoting your supermarket voucher eCode.
- Providing a confirmation email, letter, phone call or code from your school, social worker, youth worker or other professional.
More information on how to book when be available soon.